IHT and estate planning and administration
Few of us like to think about dying, however the relevant legislation requires us to plan well in advance. This means making the necessary provisions now. There are many tax opportunities available and the earlier arrangements are made, the greater the chance of taking full advantage of our complicated tax system.
It is important when planning to transfer an estate that adequate provision is made and getting the right balance requires considerable skill and foresight - along with a detailed knowledge of the current tax regime. We provide a discreet comprehensive estate planning service that includes:
- help with planning and reviewing a will;
- making full use of exemptions and lower tax rates on lifetime transfers;
- optimising lifetime transfers between family members;
- transferring agricultural or business property;
- transferring assets into trust; and
- arranging adequate life assurance to cover potential inheritance tax liabilities.
We also have expertise in dealing with trusts; a relatively easy and very tax efficient way to set aside assets for future beneficiaries outside the inheritance tax net. We can advise on the most suitable type of trust to fulfil your wishes, assist in setting up the trust and provide the full range of accounting services required for trust management.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01702 351412. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.